- Aurovue EV toric corrects Astigmatism and minimize the need of spectacles after cataract surgery.
- Wide range of toric models to correct astigmatism from 1D to 4D in the corneal plane.
- Negative spherical aberrated optic (-0.15 µm) to provide good contrast sensitivity in low light conditions.
- Truedge Technology: 360 degree square edge posterior reduces chances of PCO
- Markings ensure precise alignment, even with smaller pupil sizes
- Dual Haptic design for exceptional rotational stability and adaptability to different size of capsular bag
|Optic Diameter||6.00 mm|
|Overall Length||13 mm|
|Optic Design||Anterior surface Aspheric toric (negative aberration)|
|Haptic Design||Dual Haptic|
|Square Edge||Truedge technology 360° square edge|
|A Constant||118.7 (optical) and 118.4 (Ultrasound)|
|ACD Value||5 mm|
10 to 15 in 1 D increment
15 to 25 in 0.5 D increment
|Delivery System||Disposable Preloaded Cartridge and Injector system with 2.8 mm incision|
|Lens Material||Hydrophobic Acrylic|
|10% UV cut off||385 nm|
|Light Transmittance||More than 90%|
|Glass Transition Temperature||8° C|